Your author's been a busy lady!
1. Getting Equinox ready for publication in March. (Let's start with the one y'all want most, right!?) The manuscript is with the beta readers as we speak - and one has her first round of edits back! - and book cover work will be underway soon.
2. Getting ourselves ready for parenthood in June. (This is the big one that's been snagging a lot of my attention lately!) Yep, we're expecting our first!!! The big ultrasound is tomorrow, and after walking a long, hard road to get here, we have our fingers crossed for good news.
3. Getting my sister and our future BIL ready for their wedding in July. Yes, the Williamson clan is growing in many ways this summer, and we couldn't be luckier to have MGB join the craziness!
4. Getting our house back to normal. Yeah, our boiler decided to bite the big one two days after Thanksgiving and we've been displaced ever since. Heat, hot water, hearth, and home are not something to ever take for granted, and not something I'll forget again, people. We should have our house back this week, just in time for.....
5. Getting ourselves on a plane to TX to visit the rents for belated Xmas. It's our first time there since they moved to Houston in 2012!
6. Getting ready for my first bookstore signing on January 29th at River Run! I'll see you and your friends there!
7. And lastly, getting pysched for an epic 2014! Happy New Year to you and yours!!